If you can’t decide whether you’d rather live on the Sunshine Coast or along Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula, you may only have a few weeks to make up your mind. The latest draw from yourtown gives you the choice of two magnificent homes, one located in Mornington and the other in the exclusive community of Alexandra Headland. Which would you prefer?
Both homes are close to the beach and professionally styled to accentuate the best of coastal living. The three-bedroom home on the Sunshine Coast has a distinctive rooftop terrace that will give you an unobstructed view of the ocean. It also has a lovely pool and a full kitchenette in the lower level lounge room so that you won’t have to go upstairs for a snack if you’re lounging by the pool or watching a movie on the big screen.
The home in Mornington is just 60 km from Melbourne and minutes from Fishermans Beach. It’s a classic Hamptons-style residence that’s as beautiful on the outside as it is within. It’s also got three bedrooms and two lounges along with several extras like a fireplace, butler’s pantry and professionally landscaped gardens. The Mornington option also comes with $250,000 in gold bullion, which may (or may not) influence your decision.
Regardless of which home you choose, draw #484 could make you the proud owner of a luxurious beachside property that comes with an entire array of high-end furnishings, appliances and fixtures.
Features of the Home on the Sunshine Coast
- $1,768,086 first prize package
- A 2018 construction worth $1,650,000
- Home covers a total of 312 square metres
- Integrated lounge, dining room and kitchen on the upper level
- Terrific kitchen with multiple appliances and a walk-in pantry
- Ensuite off the Master bedroom with both a soaking tub and a large walk-in shower
- Additional bathroom and two powder rooms
- Two more bedrooms on the entry level and a second living room with kitchenette
- Enclosed study
- Rooftop terrace, al fresco on the second level, and a third patio at poolside
- $105,369 worth of furnishings and electricals
- Secure two-car garage
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- One year of council and water rates worth $3,751
- One year of body corporate fees worth $1,252
- One year of content insurance, and all legal transfer fees are paid
Features of the Home on the Mornington Peninsula
- $1,768,086 first prize package
- $250,000 worth of cashable gold bullion
- A 2018 construction worth $1,375,000
- Total area of 257 square metres on a 250 square metre lot
- Open concept family room, dining room and gourmet kitchen
- Fully equipped butler’s pantry off the kitchen
- Fireplace and wall-mounted home entertainment system in the family room
- Semi-enclosed study
- Ground level master bedroom with ensuite accesses the verandah that flanks two sides of the home
- Serene pergola on the veranda for outdoor dining
- Two additional bedrooms on the second floor
- Second full bathroom plus a powder room
- Media room or second living room on the upper level
- Forward-facing balcony with casual seating
- $118,175 worth of furnishings and electricals
- Air conditioning
- Professionally landscaped grounds and generous front lawn
- Secure parking for two cars in the garage at the rea of the home
- One year of council and water rates worth $2,123
- One year of building and contents insurance worth $1,044
- All transfer fees are paid, worth $4,078
- Flight Centre Voucher worth $6,500
- BP Fuel Cards worth $3,000
Second Prize: $10,000 Flight Centre Voucher or Woolworths WISH Gift Card or Harvey Norman Gift Card.
Third Prize: $5,000 Flight Centre Voucher or Woolworths WISH Gift Card or Harvey Norman Gift Card.
Here Are Your Dates
6 March 2019: The yourtown Prize Home Draw #484 closes at 10pm AEST.
8 March 2019: The draw will be held at 10am AEST at 5 Cordova Street, Milton QLD 4064.
The draw is open to the public so feel free to come by.
If you’re the lucky winner of draw #484, you’ll get a letter from yourtown by registered mail. Results will be published in The Australian on Tuesday 12 March 2019 and you can also find the list of winners on this site.
Come and Take the Tour
You can visit either of the two prize homes right up until the draw closes on 6 March 2019. If you happen to be presently vacationing or living on the Sunshine Coast, why not stop in and see the beautiful home in Alexandra Headland for yourself. You’ll find it at 1/6 William Street, Alexandra Headland QLD 4572. You can visit on any day of the week between the hours of 10:00am and 4:00pm.
If you live in the Melbourne area or are visiting the city over the next few weeks, you can take the 60km drive out to the Mornington Peninsula to tour the Hamptons House near Fishermans Beach. It’s open to the public between the hours of 10:00am and 3:00pm, Wednesday to Sunday only. You’ll find the home at 1/26 Neptune Street, Mornington VIC 3931.
Ticket Books Are Great Value
When you purchase a ticket book, you’re both giving yourself more chances to win one of the two luxurious prize homes and adding gold bullion to the pot. Buying a $30 ticket book instead of two single tickets, for example, could make you $20,000 richer if you walk off with the first prize.
Number of Tickets purchased
Value of Additional Gold Bullion
As Described in 1st Prize Package
$20,000 in additional Gold Bullion
$30,000 in additional Gold Bullion
$40,000 in additional Gold Bullion
$60,000 in additional Gold Bullion
$80,000 in additional Gold Bullion
$100,000 in additional Gold Bullion
$150,000 in additional Gold Bullion
Thank you for supporting yourtown and the important services they provide to young Australians looking forward to a brighter future. We hope you’ll soon be making that difficult decision between a home on the Sunshine Coast and a classy residence in Mornington.