Helping young people find employment
yourtown consistently tackles many issues affecting the lives of young people throughout Australia. Their social enterprise programs help young people with on the job training, to build confidence and help prepare them for ongoing employment.
Participants in the training program are paid to work on contracted jobs, to gain qualifications, skills, work experience, resilience and confidence to tackle the trickier tasks.
Participants receive personal support to address any barriers to their employment.
When you order yourtown home lottery tickets, your support helps fund your town's mission, like essential services, like social enterprise, like yourtown's vision to create brighter futures for young people and like ensuring kids helpline is in the minds of and accessible to young people when they are in need.
Live the luxurious resort lifestyle, all year long
For just $15, one yourtown prize home lottery ticket could win for you, a meticulous and spacious, first prize family home, furniture and gold bullion package worth $1,602,497, on the beautiful Sunshine Coast in South East Queensland.
The Home is situated in an exclusive address, namely 55a Mannikin Road Tanawha Qld 4556. This majestic home is an impressive 514m2 in size, yes, it’s monumental, that’s a whole lot of space to spread out.
In case that’s not impressive enough, this sprawling home with imposing timber doors, windows, floors, furnishings and finishings throughout, was built in 2001 on a 5,489 m2 block, with a tranquil resort style in-ground plunge pool and stately pavilion.
You have a contemporary feature fireplace reserved for the coldest nights, (there aren’t many in Qld), but you sure will enjoy having an opportunity to stoke the fire and even though it’s not freezing cold, you will want to light it just to watch the mesmerising flame dance before you.
In your wildest dreams, could you imagine living in a home quite like this?
In a perfect world, you purchase your yourtown tickets and it just so happens that the number drawn, matches yours exactly. You know what that means, don’t you? Moving!!!
What would winning this captivating home mean for you?
Would you be able to give up full-time work and just work part time? Or not work at all? Well not in the real sense anyway, you don’t want to get bored, not that you can get bored in this amazing house you’ve just moved into. You may want to work simply because you want to, not because your family won’t survive without you working. It feels a whole lot different when you are working with a passion, not a necessity.
You can take some time off and discover all that your garden has to offer, then you decide you would like to add some more ground cover as the plants are quite mature and looking a little bare at the bottom. So you go about planting some Heliconias and Bromeliads and an occasional tree fern.
One of your neighbours spots you in the garden and winds up offering you some Agaves that they are just about to dig out, they also have a different colour Heliconias and offer to dig out a selection of them for you.
You discover that you two, have quite a bit in common, starting with your love for gardening and you realise you are going to fit into this enviable new lifestyle in no time at all.
It’s not too long before your attention turns to work and you decide to make use of the home office set-up and decide to explore a work from home business idea, you’ve been thinking over while you’ve been in the garden.
What does your business idea look like? Do you have a name yet? At least you will be able to work your own hours, so you can spend quality time with your loved ones, whenever you like. And your don’t have mortgage bills to pay, so you have time up your sleeve to establish the business just the way you want it.
Your friends and extended family are going to want to visit more than ever, preferring to swim in your luxurious pool rather than a public, pay as you enter one and to be in your immaculate home rather than the one they go home to. And you can’t blame them really, you would do the same.
With all of the facilities you could possibly need on offer, within 15 minutes drive, you won’t need to leave home for long and you won’t want to either.
And with a home office, you may very well decide to work from home as well.
Your entire family are just so much happier now, you realise just how much, how you feel reflects in how your loved ones feel, now they are laughing loudly and often, choosing to tease each other rather than fight each other.
The kids have made new friends and you see so much more of them now, because their new friends come to your home, instead of your kids visiting at their friend's homes.
Then you realise, you never knew until now, how immensely good life can be. It was everything you could make it before and you ensured your family didn’t go without, but this amazing home, takes your lifestyle to a whole new level, and everything is going to be fine.
Just one $15 ticket can change your life and the lives of those closest to you for the better in an instant and you thought, you never win anything… pffft. That one day comes and it’s your turn.
It’s always worth holding onto your wildest dreams, right?
You just never, never know.
In and around Tanawha, Sunshine Coast
Tanawha is an exclusive location, with very few homes under the million dollar mark. The homes in your street are incredible, it’s a pleasure to look around a little when arriving home, just to remind yourself, that you really have come up in the world.
Minnikin Road is an exceptionally central location. You are literally one minute from the Bruce highway which will take you to Brisbane one way and Noosa, the other way. Just one minute to Sunshine Motorway which will take you straight past Sunshine Coast University to Mooloolaba Beach and Sunshine Plaza, Sunshine Coast University Hospital in Birtinya . and 3 minutes to Kunara Organic Marketplace.
There’s a number of elite schools close by, the Sunshine Coast University, and a number of family day care centres.
- Siena Catholic College, 2.03km,
- Siena Catholic Primary School 2.14 km
- Montessori International College 2.22 km
- Chancellor State College (Government), 2.22 km
- Matthew Flinders Anglican College, 2.71 km
Sunshine Coast airport is only 20 minutes away.
There are many sporting facilities on the Sunshine Coast and because the Coast enjoys fine weather for most of the year, there are literally hundreds of sporting teams you can join, or sports you can participate in by yourself, such as hiking through one of the local State Forests or National Parks, bike riding, or a plethora of water activities, sky diving, fishing, you name it and the Sunshine Coast delivers.
The fine weather also provides hundreds of eateries, from takeaway, to cafes, sports clubs, pubs and hotels, right through to exclusive restaurants.
Apart from Noosa, Tanawha is the most expensive and exclusive suburb on the entire Sunshine Coast. The median price is $780,000, while median rent is $570 per week.
Over the past 2 years capital growth has only been at 1.4%, but even that is $11,000 per week.
When you buy more, you win more!
If your ticket number is drawn and you win the choice of one of these exceptional homes, you could win extra Gold Bullion too! To be eligible, simply purchase multiple tickets at the same time by the same person. The more tickets you purchase, the more Gold Bullion you are eligible to win as defined in the table below.
Each Prize home campaign has a limited number of tickets for sale, for Draw No 467, there will only be 400,000 tickets for sale. Once those tickets are gone, they are gone. Make sure you don't miss out, from experience, tickets sell extremely fast and that’s not surprising when the prize homes to choose between are so exclusive and well presented. Buy Your Tickets Before They are Gone!
|Number of Tickets||Purchase Price||Bonus Gold Bullion|
|1 Ticket||$15||As Listed in 1st Prize Package|
|2 Tickets||$30||$20,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|3 Tickets||$45||$30,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|4 Tickets||$60||$40,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|6 Tickets||$90||$60,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|8 Tickets||$120||$80,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|10 Tickets||$150||$100,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
|15 Tickets||$225||$150,000 in additional Gold Bullion|
myplace Gold Bullion Prize Draw 467
$10,000 Gold Bullion! To be eligible, myplace membership must be financial and have in place an active banking auto-instruction for draw 467.
Each myplace ticket is equivalent to one chance to win the myplace Bonus Prize.
myplace Weekly Bonus Prize Draw 467
To be eligible, a customer must be a myplace member and be financial prior to 10 pm on each close day detailed below.
Each week for 5 weeks there will be a Weekly Bonus Prize Draw, exclusively for myplace members who have purchased a ticket and have in place an active automatic-instruction by 10pm on each Draw close date. One ticket is equivalent to one chance to win in each myplace weekly bonus prize draw.
Each Prize is a $1,000 Purchasing Card/Gift Card (no cash withdrawal). Total Weekly Bonus Prize Pool $6,000
Weekly Bonus Draw Dates:
|Week||Close Date||Draw Date|
|Week 1||Wednesday 24th May||Friday 26th May 2017|
|Week 2||Wednesday 31st May||Friday 2nd June 2017|
|Week 3||Wednesday 7th June||Friday 9th June 2017|
|Week 4||Wednesday 14th June||Friday 16th June 2017|
|Week 5||Wednesday 21st June||Friday 23rd June 2017|
Features of the yourtown 1st prize home package
The Draw 467 Prize Home is situated in a premium lifestyle enclave, it’s a design masterpiece, with customised finishes throughout, flawlessly appointed with contemporary statement pieces and day to day basic’s it’s and a sophisticated haven you won’t want to leave.
You will fall in love with the lifestyle, the special touches, the feature timber the wide open spaces both inside and out, that make this prize home not one to be missed. Built in 2002, with sub-tropical gardens established shortly after, enables the plantations to tower over you with textured leaves beckoning wildlife, offering shade and sanctuary, privacy and exclusive lifestyle benefits.
The full 1st prize package is worth $1,616,040, with the house and land purchased for $1,455,826, the balance of wealth is listed below, making you one of Australia’s newest Millionaires, congratulations. You will enjoy your surrounding from the first moment, with inclusions like;
- Gold Bullion worth $20,000
- Furnishings, finishings and electrical goods worth $140,214
- Council and water rates worth $3904
- House and contents insurance for 12 months worth $2,680
- Legal and transfer costs paid
- Beautiful street appeal with impressive portico and extensive two-way driveway
- Enormous home with 337m2 living space, 111m2 of covered decks, 66m2 triple garage, being 514m2 in total.
- Raked ceilings throughout the home
- Beautiful select grade timber floors throughout the home including the bedrooms
- Select grade timber windows Sliding and opening doors, accentuate the abundant features that combine to make this a really special home
- Chefs kitchen with stainless steel appointments 900 stove and cooktop with stainless steel tops either side and glass splashbacks, reconstituted stone tops a breakfast bar and quality inclusions
- Media room with white plantation shutters wall mounted television and plenty of lounge space to relax on.
- Home based office with two people, fit out including office chairs and two computers, with white plantation shutters
- Formal dining room with 6 seater table and fabric seats
- Formal lounge with fabric lounge matching the dining setting, a beautiful fireplace and feature wall
- The main living spaces all look out over and extensive back balcony with outside lounge, elevated fire feature and a stunning alfresco enclave with wall mounted television
- Family room with television, table tennis and soccer table.
- Laundry with front load Fisher and Paykel washing machine and dryer. Two stainless steel laundry basins and ample storage in cabinetry and bench space. Glass door to private timber drying space.
- Parents retreat, generous room with louvres and lots of windows that make it vibrant and inviting, this is a beautiful restful retreat. There's a split system air conditioner and ceiling fan. White sliding plantation shutters create sophistication, private balcony and a wall mounted television. Walk through robe, large mirror, timber framed glass doors on wardrobe, doors either side. Ensuite with large frameless glass shower screen, toilet, vanity with dual basins.
- Main bathroom with frameless glass shower, louvre windows overlooking a private garden
- Bedroom 2 with double bed, sliding door to timber balcony, high ceilings, mirror robe doors, split system air conditioner.
- Bedroom 3 with double bed, sliding door to timber balcony, high ceilings, mirror robe doors, split system air conditioner.
- Bedroom 4 with double bed, door to private terrace, high raked ceiling, mirror robe doors, double sized room, making this perfect for guests.
- Bathroom 3 with frameless glass shower, bath, twin basins louvre windows.
- Separate restroom
- A stairway, winds through the palms and gardens to the pool is tucked away for privacy.
- The fenced pool zone is largely paved, has night lighting, and two water features within the pool, one is a waterfall feature as part of a smart looking feature stone brick wall. The other water feature is at the shallow end of the pool and consists of a number of small fountains that will prove a big hit with the kids. The pool zone is accentuated by rich plantings and shade from mature trees, at the right end of the zone there is a pavilion wit built in bbq, installed in built in cabinets with a wall mounted television and timber decks, which step down to the pavers.
This home is splendid from front to back. You will not want to miss out on tickets and never know if this was your turn to win, you deserve it, you just need the stars to align. But you need to be in it to win it.
Where to visit the Prize Home.
Tanawha is situated in Southeast Sunshine Coast, only metres from the Bruce highway, yet secluded enough that all you can hear is birds and your children's laughter.
It is 84 km's to Brisbane and is in the federal electorate of Fairfax, Fisher.
Residents in TAnawha comprise 49.8% female and 50.2% male, the median age of people residing in Tanawha is 42 years old, 58% of adults are married, 28.6% have never married, 63.4% are divorced, and 3.9% are separated.
From our crew here at Prize Link, we wish you all the very best of luck!