Perhaps seaside living appeals to you, in which case you will love this Kingscliff Luxurious home, or you might prefer to live port-side in the elite suburb of Brighton Victoria. Rest assured whichever one you decide, you will be worth a Cool $1,688,848. You will join Australia’s elite group of millionaires, you will be our newest Millionaire, for a moment at least.
If you enjoy staying at home and kicking back with your loved ones, or prefer to explore places around you that you haven’t been before, or if you prefer to shop until your heels are hurting and limp for that last half hour before you cave in and head home with your loot, You are going to love coming home. When you turn into your driveway, you will stop, just for a moment to soak in the fact that you have stepped up in the world.
You can park your car in the garage, you might leave one or two bags in the car and you can slip those inside later, besides you have to carry your shoes too because you slipped those off when you slipped into your car. For now, let’s just throw your keys in the bowl and make a bee-line for the fridge and pour yourself a bubbly drink in a tall glass- just because you can. Then out to the deck to check your emails on the phone or iPad. This is when you can just rest a moment and gather your thoughts, no television quite yet, just you and the sounds that surround you, the birds the welcome breeze and the serenity.
Now I don’t know which house you pictured yourself walking into, that first preference you had to which house you were entering and relaxing in, is the one you desire. Let’s explore them both a little more to get a better understanding of what you are in for and what you will pass up for the pleasure of calling one “Home”.
Bayside or Beach?
Bayside at Brighton, ah, Brighton is steeped in history; back in 1840 in England, Henry Dendy purchased 5120 acres for £1 per acre. It was called Dendy’s Special Survey (I know creative right?). Dendy made his way to Australia and in 1841 he renamed it Brighton Estate. He was dividing the land into smaller allotments but sadly with the depression and few sales, he went broke, so his Agent and Agent’s family purchased the allotments. By 1846 Brighton was attracting Wealthy residents who built swanky mansions.
For the next 160 years, Brighton has been considered as one of Melbourne’s most elite and prestigious addresses to live. Of course, there is more to the story when you take in the famous bathing boxes located along the foreshore, they’ve been relocated twice before ending up where they are. In fact, as recent as 2009 after the World financial Crisis, the Local Council built 4 more bathing boxes which raised $1 million to carry them through the crisis. The bathing boxes sell for around $200,000 each and the owners must be a resident in the Brighton electorate. In the 2011 census the population was 21,257 and as at June 2016, the median house price exceeds $2,287,500!
It gets better, yourtown Draw 464 Exclusive Prize Home located at 18/4 Dudley Street Brighton Victoria, 3186 is a Luxurious Top Floor Apartment in ‘Sanctum’ Complex, every bit worthy of its prestigious address.
Included in the $1,688,848 Prize Package is:
- Sellable Gold Bullion worth $100,000
- Furniture and electrical package worth $73,101
- 12 months Water and Rates paid
- 12 months Body Corporate Fees
- 12 months Contents Insurance
- Legal fees for transfer and duties.
- Living area 95 m² Balcony 15 m², total living space 110 m²
- Open plan single level home worth $1,515,747
- Private alfresco deck with lush plantings
- 2 generous Bedrooms
- Two bathrooms, Ensuite with dual basins and waterfall shower
- Marble finishes throughout the Kitchen and both bathrooms
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Two car Garage in the security accessed basement
- Security access to complex and residence
- Close proximity to Brighten Beach
- Architectural designed complex
- Located within the Golden Mile, it is only 1 block to the waterfront.
- Close to a Cinema, Shopping precincts, and Brighton yacht Club.
This apartment was impeccably designed by award winning DKO Architects and resides within the ‘Sanctum’ development, established in 2014, the presentation from the sophisticated colour theme to the furniture package and finishes is appealing. The upgraded electrical package is of the highest standard, in fitting with the location. The kitchen is divine, the fridge-freezer is integrated for a sleek stylish finish, the gorgeous marble island bench has placement for two bar stools.
This yourtown Prize Home Apartment offers privacy and open plan living, it captures natural light and the living areas have floor to ceiling sliding doors, merging seamlessly with the outdoor entertaining while allowing the green lush scenery and tropical sounds to create a harmonious natural feel throughout the home. It is tastefully decorated for contemporary understated and exclusive living. It includes ducted heating and cooling with an ultra-modern fireplace.
The complex boasts a heated plunge pool allowing for all year round use and surrounded by lush manicured gardens that also offer privacy and shade from the harsh sun in summer. A security entrance, with double car parking in the basement.
This stunning Apartment is located within the ‘Golden Mile’ with just a 4-minute short stroll to the lovely Brighton waterfront, Bay Street, Church Street shopping precinct, Cinemas and walking paths, to explore further. There is a vast selection of eateries, from takeaway to cafes, a Yacht Club, and fine restaurants. Within close-by walking distance, there are also exclusive private and public schools and public transport, the famous Brighton baths and “Bathing Boxes”.
Beachside at Kingscliff will delight the hardest critic. Kingscliff is a coastal town, just south of Tweed Heads, it is in the Northern Rivers Region in New South Wales. Kingscliff has a population just over 6,000 and is highly prized among our Aussie folk as a tourist destination. Many tourist accommodation facilities including a caravan park for the more budget thrifty are located straight across from the water, perhaps this is what makes it so popular. The beach foreshore features strongly, in fact, the main CBD street Marine Parade runs along the waterfront, it offers many choices in taste and budget, with a broad range of specialty shops and a wide range of boutique cafes and restaurants to select from.
18 Barrel Street Kingscliff NSW 2487 is a stunning architectural masterpiece located just steps away from the buzz of the Salt precinct and within moments of one of the best beaches in the Region. There are 5 schools within 5 km of the home. The Kingscliff markets in Jack Bayliss Park is a family favourite. And there are many activities that cost nothing, a walk or ride along the coastal pathway is bound to make you pinch yourself to make sure you are in the moment and in appreciation of how fortunate you are to be right here right now.
Your second 1st Option in yourtown draw 464, this home is a sprawling and inspiring 2 story masterpiece, with its earthy tones and contrasting almost eclectic natural elements throughout the home. It is decadent and an absolute pleasure to enjoy. It is set amongst other Million Dollar Properties and is sure to perform well in capital growth over time.
This $1,688,848 Prize option features so many inclusions with such style and sophistication. The list below is certainly not exhaustive, there is just too much to list, this home had a well-deserved 10-page feature in ‘Home Beautiful magazine”, it truly has to be seen, to take in the extensive features. Some of those features and prize inclusions are listed below;
- Sellable Gold Bullion worth $200,000
- Furniture and electrical package worth $134,124
- Tiffany & Co Gift Voucher worth $12,500
- Flight Centre Voucher worth $10,000
- 12 months Water and Rates paid
- 12 months Building and contents insurance
- Legal fees for transfer and duties.
- Living area 274 m² outdoors 16 m², garage 37 m², total living space 327 m²
- Sprawling decadent 2 story home worth $1,332,224
- 525 m² Very private block with established purposeful gardens from front to back and fully fenced
- 4 generous Bedrooms, the master bedroom has a wall mounted television, there's 4 floor to ceiling louvre windows on one wall and 12 on the other, this allows for natural temperature control and fills the room with light and fresh air.
- A study which could be classed as a 5th bedroom
- Two stunning bathrooms, Ensuite with dual basins and waterfall shower with opaque glass and freestanding bath literally begging to be filled with hot bubbly water, it has magnificent views you can sit in there with the lights off at night and discreetly look to the stars, sipping cold ale with a cheese platter and not a worry in the world.
- There is Ducted Air conditioning throughout the home
- There are marble and granite finishes throughout the Kitchen, which has a butlers pantry where the laundryis concealed and gorgeous timber paneled feature walls at each end of the kitchen. The servery features a chic dining area and boasts a 900 gas cooktop with European stainless steel electrical goods. The splashback is a bench to ceiling window which spans the length of the kitchen features bamboo, which is a classical statement of timeless beauty.
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- This home even has a library and sitting room upstairs.
- Divine timber stairs that make their own statement in quality and boasts storage cleverly designed under the stairs, accessed from the outside,
- Bi-fold and stacker doors feature throughout the home to promote crossflow and to allow the outside in, to take in the sounds of nature and crashing waves through the night.
- Two car Garage with storage space for bikes or wine or surfboards
- A deluxe soundproof media room with overhead projector and an enormous screen
- Floor to ceiling Bi-fold viridian tinted glass doors that open right back to allow the outside terrace to merge with the internal living spaces, making it perfect for entertaining
- Architecturally designed and constructed using high-end techniques and finishes to produce a deluxe luxuriously appointed home, which was featured in “Home Beautiful” magazine.
- An alfresco Terrace that connects with the living areas and surrounds the glass fenced pool, it boasts a dining area and Pizza oven.
- In-ground plunge pool, with built in lighting
- A discreet pavilion, within the pool enclosure, to catch some rays and dry off after a swim.
- A sound system controlled centrally.
- Gloss perfectly flat and polished timber floors upstairs, this home boasts a charming and eclectic mixture of costly natural materials, including basalt, marble, blackbutt timber and granite
- Intercom system
- Eco-smart stainless steel gas ultra-modern fireplace
- There is a further sun terrace off the living room with a BBQ, perfect for entertaining.
This spectacular home is a decadent masterpiece designed with the utmost quality in mind. Much care was taken to ensure the home took in the best its location had on offer and delivers a property that is truly deserving of its surroundings and no doubt adds value to surrounding properties with its presence. Street appeal is low key, the beauty is in the sides of the home, the back of the home and certainly the inside of the home.
If you are holding the winning yourtown ticket and you select this home, you will pat yourself on the back for years to come, for making such a remarkable decision. You will not want to leave home and if you do, you will count down the moments until you return.
Don’t let yourself miss out on the opportunity to decide between these two impressive properties. Secure Your Tickets now, before it is too late! Tickets sell very fast for yourtown Prize Homes.
2nd and 3rd drawn are winners too!
2nd Prize: Flight Centre Voucher or David Jones Gift Card or Harvey Norman Gift Card, Total Prize Worth $10,000
3rd Prize: Flight Centre Voucher or David Jones Gift Card or Harvey Norman Gift Card, Total Prize Worth $5,000
MyPlace Exclusive Bonus $10,000 Cashable Gold Bullion Prize: to be eligible your MyPlace membership must be financial for draw 464. You get one chance to win, per ticket purchased as long as they are in the same name. The MyPlace Cashable Gold Bullion Total Prize is worth $10,000
There are also $1,000 MyPlace weekly Gift Vouchers to be Won: on February 3, February 8, February 15, February 24 and March 3, 2017.
Draw Dates to Remember
Unfortunately, neither property in Draw 464 is open for inspection prior to the Prize Draw date.
yourtown Draw 464 Closes Wednesday, 1st March 2017 10:00 AEST. Winners Drawn Friday 3rd March 2017 10:00 AEST. Draw to be conducted at 18 Barrel Street Kingscliff NSW 2487. Public welcome. Results will be notified by registered mail. Published in The “Australian” Tuesday, 7th March 2017. Results will be posted on this website.
More Tickets mean Extra Chances to Win!
In every draw yourtown commit to only sell a certain number of tickets, to ensure you get the best possible odds of holding the winning ticket. Draw 464 will only have 400,000 tickets available. This is exceptional odds and these tickets will sell fast if we take previous ticket sales as an example. The yourtown team has gone to great lengths to find spectacular homes for you to win, and they have outdone themselves this time, these two homes located in Brighton and Kingscliff are both standout properties.
Buy a specified number of Tickets in the same name to be Eligible for these Multi-Chance Prizes
|Number of Tickets purchased||Amount||Value of extra Gold Bullion|
|1 Ticket||$15||Gold Bullion included in 1st Prize Package|
|2 Tickets||$30||$20,000 in extra Gold Bullion|
|3 Tickets||$45||$30,000 in extra Gold Bullion|
|4 Tickets||$60||$40,000 in extra Gold Bullion|
|6 Tickets||$90||$60,000 in extra Gold Bullion|
|8 Tickets||$120||$80,000 in extra Gold Bullion|
|10 Tickets||$150||$100,000 in extra Gold Bullion|
|15 Tickets||$225||$150,000 in extra Gold Bullion|
yourtown provide essential services for our youth, regardless of what their needs might be
Funds raised assist yourtown charitable services across Australia. yourtown, support children of all ages, strengthen families, offer counseling and mentor services, run indigenous programs, assist children to re-engage with schooling, assist with job training and employment. We encourage you to support yourtown in their efforts to improve outcomes for our youth across Australia, and we commend you for doing so.