yourtown, formerly known as BoysTown, has done it again in its Prize Homes Draw 457! Your heart will start racing once you learn what’s up for grabs in this lottery draw! You now have the chance to win highly coveted prize homes situated in two wonderful locations in Australia – Queensland and Sydney!
Have you dreamed of living on the waterfront on the Sunshine Coast? Perhaps you want to own the keys to a home that located right at the very heart of Sydney? Well, you are in luck because yourtown Prize Homes Draw 457 has the perfect properties for you! Buy your ticket or tickets in this lottery today so you can get the chance to win the prize homes located at Pelican Waters, QLD and Kent Street, Sydney!
To make sure you don't miss out on all the latest offers, why not sign up to our email newsletter? Just write your email address in the Subscribe box on the left of your screen.
yourtown Draw 457 First Prize Details - Value $1.7 Million
Take a good look at what's on offer with this latest prize home lottery...A total $1.7 Million first prize value, including:
- A beautiful home in Pelican Waters on Queensland's Sunshine Coast
- PLUS a stunning studio apartment in Sydney's CBD
- All furniture and electricals included for both
- First year rates, water, home insurance body corp fees included
- $10,000 in gold bullion
- $1,500 Flight Centre voucher
Don't Forget this Date!
First prize for Draw 457 of this yourtown prize home will be drawn on 24 June 2016.
1) Pelican Waters, Sunshine Coast, Waterfront Home
Waking up and opening your windows to see the stunning canal views, morning walks along a peaceful neighbourhood, weekends spent lounging by the beach – you can finally experience all of these when you enter yourtown Prize Homes Draw 457! If you become the very lucky winner, you can own the keys to a 4-bedroom home that’s situated at the northern end of Pelican Waters!
Get to experience the best that the Sunshine Coast has to offer! There are lots of shopping and dining selections close to your home. Aside from that, you can enjoy ample access to a variety of recreational facilities. Situated just beside Caloundra, Pelican Waters is the a perfect place to raise a family. If you are a single individual, you will also enjoy living in the area as it boasts of a vibrant lifestyle and at the same time, a laidback, beach atmosphere. Owning a home in the Pelican Waters is definitely having the best of both worlds – a peaceful community that’s perfectly close to important establishments.
Living in the Southernmost Part of Sunshine Coast
- Pelican Waters – peaceful suburban area with stunning canal homes. Perfect for families or individuals who prefer quiet living yet with easy access to key establishments.
- Your prize home is located right beside Caloundra – a vibrant community with several beaches along the area – Golden Beach, Bulcock Beach, Kings Beach, Shelly Beach and Moffat Beach.
- You will be just two to three hours away from Brisbane and just about 40 minutes away from the coastal towns of Mooloolaba and Alexandra Heads.
- You can also raise your kids in this suburban area as there are several schools near it, including Caloundra City Private School, Golden Beach State School, Caloundra Primary School, Caloundra High School and Our lady of the Rosary School.
Visit Caloundra on the Weekends…
- On weekends, you can satisfy your shopping cravings by visiting Centrepoint Shopping Plaza, IGA SUPA, Stockland, Woolworths and other establishments.
- You can spend the whole day at Kings Beach and have ample access to restaurants, cafes and resorts.
- Spend the whole afternoon strolling or scooting along the beach pathways, then stop for a short ice cream break at Gelateria Milano, Bounce Smoothie & Ice Cream Bar or Baskin-Robbins.
- Catch up with friends by relaxing at one of the popular cafes near the area – La Promenade Café, Hog’s Breath Café, Gloria Jean’s Coffees, Chilli Jam Café and so much more!
- Have an entertaining movie experience at Bigscreen Cinemas. After watching a film, just take a few steps towards the Caloundra Street Fair and be delighted with the variety of street food, fresh food options and hand-crafted products you can purchase.
- Dates are more pleasurable with plenty of restaurants to choose from, including top names like Tides Waterfront Dining, Sandbar, Indiyum Indian Restaurant and Amici Restaurant & Pizzeria.
Your Spectacular Pelican Waters, Sunshine Coast, Home
Address: 61 The Passage, Pelican Waters, Qld 4551
You still have more than enough time in this lottery to purchase your ticket or tickets for yourtown Prize Homes Draw 457! Who knows…you may be the lucky winner of this stunning waterfront home in Sunshine Coast! This spectacular abode is located at the northern end of Pelican Waters. Enjoy the remarkable canal views while having easy access to key establishments in Caloundra.
Features of this wonderful waterfront home include…
- Brand new waterfront home
- Stunning canal views
- High-end inclusions
- 4 Bedrooms
- Main bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe and spacious ensuite
- 2 bathrooms
- Media room
- Alfresco dining and lounge area by the pool, all overlooking the waterfront
- Modern home design and interior decor reflecting the colours of the coast
- Textural feature walls throughout, with timber flooring in living areas
- Stunning artworks and stylish touches throughout
- 3 large screen tvs
- Swimming pool
- 2-car garage
- $129,561furniture and electrical
- Total home area: 342 square metres
- Total land area: 80 square metres
- 12 months rates and water
- 12 months building and contents insurance
- Legal fees (transfers and duties)
- Close proximity to key establishments like restaurants, shopping centres, cafes and schools
2) An Abode that’s Perfectly Located in Sydney's CBD
Address: 50/361-363 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
Do you dream of having the ultimate inner city lifestyle? Enjoying drinks in popular pubs, watching live music acts, dancing the night away in underground parties and having gastronomic adventures inside world-class restaurants – these are just some of the numerous activities one can enjoy in Sydney. What if you were given the opportunity to spend all Fridays and weekends like this for as much as you like? Would you let the opportunity pass by? The answer to that, of course, is “no!”
Well, you will be delighted to learn that yourtown is giving you the chance to own the keys to a home that’s located in Sydney. Yes, you read it right! It is situated on Kent Street, within close proximity to Darling Harbour, Circular Quay and Hyde Park! For the price of $15 per ticket, you can get the chance to win this fantastic home!
Perfectly located on Kent Street, this spectacular prize home is just ten minutes away from Circular Quay and 16 minutes away from Darling Harbour.it goes without saying that you have plenty of weekend activities to choose from when you win this house!
Enjoying a thrilling gastronomic experience checking out top restaurants in the area, including Aria, The Spice room and Tetsuya’s, among many others. You can even have a culture and art appreciation day and tour galleries like the Art Gallery of New South Wales, Museum of Sydney and the Museum of Contemporary Art. After that pleasurable art experience, take a stroll around the Opera House and feast on the fantastic harbour views and then check what’s featured for the day’s entertainment.
Another great thing about Sydney is the area’s laidback atmosphere. It is surrounded by wonderful beaches like Bondi, Tamarama, Manly Bay and Congwong Beach. As if that wasn’t perfect enough, the area has been blessed with constant sunshine and cool sea breeze. It’s practically a paradise that bathes on the sun rays and the bright blue sky. Consequently, people living in this metropolitan area would have a more laidback attitude. Who could blame them? When the atmosphere is just so lovely and beautiful, why would you waste your time worrying only about your job or life’s other little problems?
Take a closer look the features of this stunning Sydney studio apartment…
- Level 5
- Open plan living with kitchenette and laundry facilities
- Bathroom, with combined shower and bathtub
- Top quality interior fittings combined with sleek and stylish decor
- Modern artworks and other feathers lend a further touch of class
- Outdoor balcony
- Quality Air-conditioning and heating
- Security intercom
- Onsite Concierge
- 5-star facilities of the complex including heated indoor pool, spa, sauna and fully equipped gymnasium
- North-east aspect
- $38,281 furniture and electrical
- 12 months rates and water
- 12 months contents insurance
- 12 months body corporate fees
- Legal fees (transfers and duties)
All these can be yours! You can have the inner city life you’ve always been dreaming of and even live close to wonderful beaches that exude a very laidback lifestyle! When you purchase a ticket or tickets in this latest lottery and enter yourtown Draw 457, you will gain the chance to win this spectacular abode in Sydney CBD.
Visit the Pelican Waters Home
Why not take a drive to visit the latest prize home on offer from yourtown? This gorgeous prize home is open to the public for viewing seven days a week as follows:
11 May-21 June, from 9am to 5pm
22 June, from 9am to 4pm
Address: 61 The Passage, Pelican Waters Qld 4551
UBD 59th Ed Brisbane reference map: Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast Map 110 Ref A2
Tickets and Chances
yourtown typically features a fixed number of tickets for sale for each prize home lottery. This means that you can take advantage of fixed odds! With only $15 per ticket, this is an opportunity that you shouldn’t pass by! While purchasing a single ticket gives you a single shot at winning the prize, when you purchase multiple tickets, you tip the odds more to your favour. Plus, you can win extra gold bullion! This is illustrated in the table below.
|Spend||Number of Tickets||Chance to win Gold Bullion valued at|
Just by looking at this table you can see how dramatically your chances will increase by simply buying more tickets. Only a limited number of tickets are up for sale. Given the high popularity of yourtown prize homes, make sure you buy yours before they're all sold out!
Buy Tickets and Help yourtown Transform the Lives of Disadvantaged and Troubled Young People
When you buy a ticket or tickets for yourtown prize home draws, you are indirectly supporting the organisation’s projects and causes. Funds gathered from the ticket sales go to help disadvantaged youth by giving them counselling, quality training and parenting & family support. Your ticket purchases actually help enhance the life quality of these young people who encounter problems and difficulties in their daily lives.
Every year, 250,000 people composed of children, families and young people reach out to yourtown for support. The organisation runs 41 centres in over 24 locations across Australia. Over 600 individuals made up of volunteers, counsellors, indigenous mentors, youth workers, employment consultants and vocational trainers make up the yourtown team. With every prize home ticket you buy in their lotteries, you are helping them carry out the organisation’s noble causes aimed towards the disadvantaged youth of the community. While you stand a chance at winning a spectacular prize home, you are contributing to efforts made to ensure that these young people live happy, safe and fulfilling lives.