The Surf Life Saving Foundation has done it again with their Prize Home Lottery Draw 176! You wouldn’t want to miss the opportunity to win a wonderful waterfront home that’s valued at over $1 million! With the home located on Hope Island, this draw might be your chance to make all your hopes and dreams come true!
If you buy your ticket or tickets for Surf Life Saving Draw 176, you will get the chance to own the keys to a spectacular two-storey house. This stunning first prize comes with an exquisite furnishing and design package worth $111,399. Whoa! All you need to do is buy tickets, cross your fingers and then simply move into your brand new waterfront home!
A Waterfront Home Worth Over $1 Million Could be Yours
You can raise your kids, entertain guests and build lasting memories in this stunning two-storey home! A house situated on the sunny Hope Island, this prize home was built with enough space to accommodate all family members! It features four bedrooms, including a master bedroom with ensuite and a walk-in robe. It also comes with an open plan kitchen, lounge, dining areas and ground floor study.
Be the ultimate host of barbeque parties with your alfresco dining. From that area, you will see views of the pool and the beautiful Hope Island Canal. It is located just minutes away from the finest beaches, the popular theme parks in Australia, premier shopping outlets and championship golf courses. Can you imagine the incredible life you can get just by buying lottery tickets?
Details of this Stunning Hope Island Home Include…
Located at 39 North View Street, Hope Island
- With an enclosed floor area of 236.65M2 and a land area of 430M2
- Designed and furnished to the value of $111,399
- $5,000 Gold Bullion to cover the first year of Council Rates and Body Corporate
- Large two-storey waterfront home
- Stylish open plan kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Master bedroom with walk-in and ensuite
- Two bathrooms
- Large living, dining and lounge areas
- Alfresco dining overlooking the in-ground pool
- Two-car garage
Don’t Forget These Important Dates!
Lottery closes 15 August 2016 at noon
Lottery will be drawn 19 August 2016 at noon
Visit the Property
If you want to see the grandeur of this Hope Island home, you are free to visit it from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM daily until 14 August 2016. Just drive to 39 North View Street, Hope Island, to experience the contemporary style and stunning features of this lovely prize home.
Living on Hope Island, Gold Coast
By purchasing a ticket or tickets for Draw 176 of Surf Life Saving Prize Home Lottery, you are gaining your shot at owning the keys to a stunning waterfront home in the Gold Coast. A prized jewel of Queensland, Gold Coast is one of the most visited tourist and vacation destinations in Australia. Popular for the luxurious and fantastic lifestyle it offers, this area is flocked by home builders who construct dream homes that anyone would love to live in. If you are the very lucky winner of the first prize, you will get to experience all the best things in the Gold Coast – high-class shopping, relaxing beach walks, award-winning dining options and world-acclaimed fishing. Just imagine… all these will be within your easy access!
- Hope Island – a beautiful suburb located in Gold Coast, just an hour away from Brisbane City. A community that promises a luxurious yet laidback lifestyle.
- Located in the northern part of the Gold Coast, Hope Island features shops, marinas, restaurants and schools. It is also within close proximity to golf courses and other recreational establishments.
- Your spectacular prize home is just minutes away from Hope Island Shopping Centre. This establishment has 19 speciality stores, including cafes, fantastic waterfront restaurants, gourmet food shops, homewares and boutique fashion. You can satisfy your shopping cravings with all the options available to you!
Choose from a range of weekend activities…
- On weekends, you can spend the day with your family at the Warner Brothers Movie World amusement park. You will enjoy the selection of exciting, themed rides and your kids will have fun waving at their favourite Looney Tunes characters during the Main Street Parade.
- You can also have a unique Land Down Under experience by watching the death-defying stunts and aerial performances at the Australian Outback Spectacular.
- Summers can be increasingly hot! Beat the heat by having a splashing fun at the Wet n’ Wild water park. There are plenty of water-themed attractions for you and the entire family – Wet N’ Wild Junior for the kids, Giant Wave Pool for the teens, Whirlpool Springs for mum and dad and Calypso Beach for the whole family.
- Take a couple of swings among the golf courses close to your home – The Pines Golf Course, The Palms Golf Course, Hope Island Golf Club and Sanctuary Golf and Country Club.
- If you want to take the weekend off and escape from your responsibilities at home, you can relax at the top hotels and resorts within the area. As a popular vacation place, Hope Island offers plenty of hotel and resort accommodation to choose from.
Buy Your Tickets for the Surf Life Saving Prize Home Lottery Draw 176 Today!
If you want to have the chance to own this stunning waterfront home, buy your tickets today!
SpendReceiveBonus Prize (if you win First Prize)
- $200 = 400 Chances to Win Audi Q3 Sport 2.0L TFSI Quattro S-tronic Wagon MY16 - $70,000 value
- $100 = 150 Chances to Win Audi A3 Attraction 1.4L TFSI S-tronic Cabriolet MY16 - $60,000 value
- $50 = 70 Chances to Win Cashable Gold Bullion - $50,000 value
- $30 = 40 Chances to Win Cashable Gold Bullion - $30,000 value
- $20 = 20 Chances to Win Cashable Gold Bullion - $20,000 value
- $10 = 6 Chances to Win Good Guys $1,000 Gift Card
- $5 = 3 Chances to Win
- $2 = 1 Chance to Win
Buy Tickets, Support Surf Life Saving Foundation’s Noble Causes
Surf Life Saving Foundation is notable in Australia for being the drowning prevention, coastal water safety and rescue authority. Because of the projects and services carried out by this foundation, so many people have been saved from drowning, having another shot at life. This foundation has trained volunteers who patrol the enormous 35,000km coastline. They work tirelessly to assist more than 100 million people who visit the beaches every year. By purchasing tickets for The Surf Life Saving Foundation Lottery, you are indirectly supporting over 42,000 volunteers from 313 clubs around Australia. Moreover, you are contributing to the efforts done to keep our beaches among the safest in the world.
For over 100 years, Surf Life Saving has touched the lives of millions of people in Australia. The first clubs under this foundation were established in 1907 – a time when surf-bathing became increasingly popular. Today, around 35 people every day are saved by Surf Livesavers and around 140 preventative actions are made. These people joined the foundation to save lives. Moreover, it is the organisation’s goal to reduce the coastal drowning rate by 50 percent by 2020.
Funds gathered from donations and from the prize home lottery ticket sales are directed towards three main areas – first aid supplies, rescue gear and equipment, training and surf safety community education programs.
It is quite important to know that rescue gear and equipment represents the largest percentage of the costs of running lifesaving services in Australia. There are many elements that damage the rescue gear and equipment that Surf Lifesavers use on a daily basis. With the daily wear and tear as well as the sun, water and sand, these items do not stay in their top condition. When it comes to saving lives, the Surf Lifesavers do not have second chances – it’s either they do their task successfully at the right time, or the person perishes. That is why it is important to make sure that all the necessary gear and equipment are in top condition.
Surf safety community education programs, as well as training programs, are key to preventing accidents and saving lives on the beach. Needless to say, Surf Life Saving tirelessly work to ensure that more people who visit the beach are educated about important surf safety advice.
From 2014 – 2015, your ticket purchases have helped Lifesavers…
- Perform 12,690 rescues
- Perform over 1.2 million preventative actions
- Provide 42,424 First Aid treatments
- Commit over 1.3 million patrol hours
- Educate over 500,000 children in beach safety and surf awareness
- Establish and maintain beach patrols at 313 Surf Life Saving Clubs Australia-wide
- Operate 59 Support Operations Services including Rescue and Surveillance Helicopter services, Jet Rescue Boats, Rescue Water Craft and Surfcom Communications Networks, among many others
By purchasing a ticket or tickets for the Surf Life Saving lotteries, you are also helping the organisation acquire the necessary equipment and gear as well as the most up-to-date training to ensure that they are ready for their next rescue. Aside from that, you are giving yourself the chance to own the keys to your dream home! For the price of only $2 per ticket, you are saving lives and at the same time, you are a step closer to owning the keys to a spectacular waterfront home.