The RSL Art Union has done it again with their Lottery Draw 336! Be prepared to win not just one, but two Prize Homes that boast of a beautiful and convenient location as well as class furnishings and finishing! For the months of May and June, one lucky winner and their family will own the keys to a waterfront home and a beach apartment. The first prize package is valued at $2.04! Another exciting fact about this massive draw is that it will only cost you as little as $5 to join!
First Prize: Win 2 Prize Homes Plus Travel Voucher!
Yes, you read it right! By joining RSL Art Union Draw 336, you get the chance to receive the keys to two lovely and luxurious real estate properties. You wouldn’t want to miss your chance to win not one, but two amazing prize homes that are situated in Australia’s most iconic locations: Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast valued at over $2 million. If you are located far from these properties, fret not! As the lucky first prize winner, you also get to receive a travel voucher worth 2,000.
Don't Forget these Important Dates!
Draw closes 8 PM AEST Tuesday 14 June 2016
Draw is at 10AM AEST Wednesday 22 June 2016
1) Hope Island, Gold Coast Waterfront Home
This is your shot at owning the keys to a spectacular waterfront home in the Gold Coast! All your hopes and dreams will come true in this glorious home located on the lovely Hope Island!
Queensland’s stunning Gold Coast is probably one of the most visited holiday destinations in Australia. Offering a luxurious and fantastic lifestyle, home builders also flock the area to construct dream homes that anyone would covet. By winning the first prize in RSL Art Union Draw 336, you will get to experience the best that the Gold Coast has to offer – long surf beach walks, first-class shopping, world-acclaimed fishing and delectable dining. From your waterfront home on Hope Island, all these will be within your easy access!
- Hope Island – a suburb conveniently located along the Gold Coast, close to Brisbane City. Live like a true aristocrat in this high-class community.
- Situated on the northern Gold Coast, Hope Island is within close proximity to shops, marinas, restaurants, schools and golf courses.
- Your stunning prize home is just minutes away from Hope Island Shopping Centre. This establishment features 19 specialty stores, including gourmet fresh food shops, cafes, spectacular waterfront restaurants, homewares and boutique fashion. Spend weekends satisfying your shopping and dining cravings!
Plenty of weekend activities to choose from…
- Bring your family to the Warner Brothers Movie World and enjoy thrilling, themed rides. The kids will definitely have fun seeing their favourite Looney Tunes characters during the Main Street Parade.
- To have a unique Land Down Under experience, visit the Australian Outback Spectacular where dazzling tales are told through death-defying stunts and aerial performances.
- Want to beat the heat? Enjoy splashing fun at the Wet n’ Wild water park. You’ve got plenty of water-themed attractions to choose from. Plus, there are various pools for every member of the family to swim in – Wet N’ Wild Junior for the kids, Giant Wave Pool for the teens, Whirlpool Springs for mom and dad and Calypso Beach for the whole family!
- With a number of golf courses within reach – The Pines Golf Course, The Palms Golf Course, Hope Island Golf Club and Sanctuary Golf and Country Club – you can practice your swinging skills or combine leisure with work as you conduct business meetings while playing golf.
- As a popular vacation place, Hope Island offers plenty of hotel and resort accommodation to choose from. Spend weekends resting and relaxing at top hotels and resorts within the area.
The Hope Island Waterfront Home’s Incredible Features…
Located at 68 Palladium Boulevard, Hope Island QLD 4212
Buy your ticket or tickets for Draw 336 of the RSL Art Union Lottery and you may be the lucky winner to own the keys to this spectacular Gold Coast home. This four-bedroom property boasts of an expansive waterside al fresco entertaining area where you can enjoy the stunning canal views. There’s also a palatial master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe where you can rest and unwind. Designed with class and entertainment in mind, the property also has lounges on each level, a media room and a games room. You will definitely the talk of the town once you host parties in this incredible Hope Island home!
Let’s take a closer look at this lovely Gold Coast Home:
- 4 bedrooms, including a master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Multiple lounges, a media room, family retreat room and study room
- Mix of French countryside interior design with touches of bright yellow and navy blue
- Spectacular canal views from an expansive waterside al fresco entertainment/dining area
- In-ground swimming pool
- Private 8m pontoon
- This Hope Island home comes furnished with electrical appliances and furniture worth a total of $168,998
- You don’t have to worry about rates and water because they are paid for the first 12 months
Visit the Property
The property is located at 68 Palladium Boulevard, Hope Island QLD 4212. You can visit this wonderful home and see its incredible features during weekdays from 9 AM to 5 PM AEST. Take Ext 57 from Brisbane to get to the property.
What to do with your Hope Island Waterfront Home
Of course, the first option is to live in this spectacular abode. With stunning features and convenient location, this home is definitely anyone’s dream. However, you still have other options to choose from if you’re the lucky winner of this prize home. First is you can opt to sell it. With an estimated value of $1.27 million, this property will definitely turn you into a millionaire. The other option you can take is to rent the property out. A lot of business gurus have said that a property can be considered an asset if it’s earning. By renting this property out, you can earn around $52,000 per year.
2) Caloundra Apartment at Sunshine Coast
Sunny days are ahead when you win the RSL Art Union Lottery Draw 336! Buy your ticket or tickets now and get the opportunity to own the keys to a spectacular apartment located on the Sunshine Coast.
If you want to settle in a location with a laid-back atmosphere, this apartment at Caloundra Beach is perfect for you. Enjoy long walks along the spectacular coastal paths and sufficiently maintained boardwalks. Have enough access to key establishments like shopping centres, schools, restaurants and cafes. Living the ultimate beach lifestyle is just a ticket away! Buy your ticket or tickets for the RSL Art Union Lottery Draw 336 today!
Living in Caloundra
- Caloundra – a vibrant community located in the southernmost part of Sunshine Coast. With several beaches along the area – Golden Beach, Bullock Beach, Kings Beach, Shelly Beach and Moffat Beach – this location promotes a coastal yet luxurious lifestyle.
- Your prize home is just an hour away from Brisbane and 30 minutes from the popular coastal towns of Mooloolaba and Alexandra Heads.
- The property is perfect for couples raising kids as schools like Caloundra Primary School, Caloundra High School, Our Lady of the Rosary School and Golden Beach State School, are just a few minutes away.
- You have plenty of shopping options to choose from – Centrepoint Shopping Plaza, IGA SUPA, Stockland, Woolworths and more!
- After an afternoon of strolling or scooting along the beach pathways, beat the heat and visit ice cream parlours (Gelateria Milano, Bounce Smoothie & Ice Cream Bar and Baskin-Robbins) that are just a few minutes’ walk from your apartment.
- With the La Promenade Café, Hog’s Breath Café, Gloria Jean’s Coffees and Chilli Jam Café within close proximity to your apartment, you can relax and enjoy chatting with your friends without the hassle of driving too far to your meeting place.
- Weekend dates are more interesting as you watch new movie releases at the nearby Bigscreen Cinemas. After watching an entertaining film, simply walk a few steps towards the Caloundra Street Fair and delight yourself with the variety of fresh food options, street food and hand crafted products you can buy.
- Have a gastronomic adventure inside the top restaurants in the area – Tides Waterfront Dining, Sandbar, Amici Restaurant & Pizzeria, Indiyum Indian Restaurant and more!
Take a look at what this Caloundra apartment has to offer…
Located at ‘Monaco’, 407/12 Otranto Avenue, Caloundra QLD 4551
You still got plenty of time to buy your ticket or tickets for the RSL Art Union Draw 336! Who knows… you may be the lucky winner of this spectacular Caloundra apartment! This modern two-bedroom apartment is perfectly situated between Caloundra’s shopping district and Bulcock Beach. From your private balcony, you can feast your eyes on the stunning views of the Pumicestone Passage and the Glass House Mountains.
This stunning Sunshine Coast apartment features:
- A master bedroom with ensuite spa
- Stunning views of Bulcock Beach, Pumicestone Passage and the Glass House Mountains from your private balcony
- Ocean-inspired, contemporary interior décor with touches of blue and grey undertones
- High ceilings and granite benchtops
- Access to most resort amenities, including pool, spa, sauna, BBQ area, gym and games room
- This spectacular abode comes with $39,000 worth of electrical appliances and furniture
- You don’t have to worry about paying rates, water and body corporate fees for 12 months
Sell or Rent Out your Sunshine Coast Apartment
Since this apartment is situated in a key location within close proximity to dining, shopping and entertainment establishments, it is considered to be a valuable investment. You have the option of selling this property that is valued at $550,000 and do anything you want with the cash. The other option you can choose is to make more money out of the property in the long run. You can do this by renting the apartment out. During peak season, its rental price can go as high as $1,645 per week. You can have an estimated rental return of $30,160 per year by renting out this property!
What would you do with these two amazing prize homes worth $2 million? You can live the ultimate coastal lifestyle by splitting your time between two of Queensland’s most famous locations – the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast! If you rent out the two properties, you get an estimated combined rental profit of over $82,000 per year! On the other hand, you can sell them and become a millionaire. The choice is up to you! Purchase your tickets today so you can enter the draw and turn your life around!
How the RSL Art Union Home Lottery Works
Tickets for the RSL Art Union Home Lottery 336 are now available. There is a total of 2,000,000 tickets to be featured in this lottery draw.
Tickets are offered out as per the following pricing:
|$200 Book||50 Chances to Win (40 + 10 Bonus)||$135,000 Gold Bullion|
|$100 Book||25 Chances to Win (20 + 5 Bonus)||$135,000 Gold Bullion|
|$75 Book||19 Chances to Win (15 + 4 Bonus)||$105,000 Gold Bullion|
|$50 Book||13 Chances to Win (10 + 3 Bonus)||$85,000 Gold Bullion|
|$30 Book||8 Chances to Win (6 + 2 Bonus)||$55,000 Gold Bullion|
|$20 Book||5 Chances to Win (4 + 1 Bonus)||$40,000 Gold Bullion|
|$10 Book||2 Chances to Win||$30,000 Gold Bullion|
As can be easily seen, not only do you gain more chances of winning when you purchase multiple tickets, but you also stand a chance to win some bonus gold bullion as well.
Tickets, Support the Veterans
When you join this prize home lottery, you will gain the chance of winning the two stunning prize homes. Not only that, you will also indirectly support the noble causes of the RSL Art Union. Part of the money earned from ticket sales will go to funds needed to support veterans and other defence personnel and their families in Australia. Doesn’t it feel fantastic to know that while you are gaining the opportunity to win amazing prizes, you are also helping other people? So, buy your ticket or tickets now! Who knows… Lady Luck may be on your side!