Get ready to purchase your tickets in RSL Draw No. 332 because the prizes on offer in this Draw are simply amazing!
The RSL Art Union is offering you the ULTIMATE LIFESTYLE PACKAGE! First Prize winner receives a luxury waterfront home, an Audi Q5, plus Gold Bullion to the value of $300,000! This will be a life-changing lottery for one lucky person, so don’t delay in purchasing your tickets.
This stunning four bedrooms, two-bathroom home is ideally positioned at Helensvale on the Gold Coast’s pristine waterways. You can entertain your family and friends all year round with this ultimate lifestyle home: there’s an expansive outdoor alfresco area, barbecue, your own 12 m sparkling swimming pool, and an 8 m pontoon with deep water access. Now, what else could anyone ask for?
And that’s not all! In fact, it’s just the beginning. As the lucky FIRST PRIZE winner, you’ll also receive the amazing luxury Audi Q5, plus Gold Bullion to the value of $300,000. So, a fabulous new home, a luxury vehicle, and $300,000 in gold bullion! This could all be yours!
Special Features of This Beautiful Home:
- This spacious four-bedroom, two-bathroom home with its own media room, has spectacular waterfront views from the kitchen, dining and living areas;
- The outdoor alfresco dining area and barbecue overlook the water. Imagine entertaining your guests in this idyllic setting!
- Your prize includes a furniture and appliances package to the value of $130,000;
- This home comes complete with ducted air-conditioning and a security system;
- Your clear, enticing swimming pool is a 12 m heated in-ground pool.
The ‘Audi Q5 2.0L TDI Quattro S-Tronic’
The Audi Q5 has the following features –
- Full keyless entry and start, plus convenience key;
- 7-speed S-Tronic transmission
- The 4-cylinder diesel Audi Q5 has turbo-charging, and common rail injection;
- 18-inch 5-spoke V-design alloy wheels;
- Audi sound system: 10 speakers including subwoofer with six channel amplifier – total output of 180 W.
About Helensvale on the Gold Coast
Helensvale on Queensland’s Gold Coast is a great location. You’ll be in close proximity to major retail outlets, Westfield Helensvale and Harbourtown, plus, you’ll have easy access to the Gold Coast’s most popular theme parks and key destinations, such as Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach.
Helensvale is located inland from Runaway Bay and Biggera Waters; just a 40-minute drive from Brisbane. Residents of Helensvale have access to a host of popular sporting venues, such as the Sanctuary Cove Golf and Country Club and the Links Hope Island Golf Club, in addition to numerous parks and reserves in and around Helensvale. It’s truly a great place to live!
About the RSL Art Union
Almost every Australian is aware that the RSL Art union is renowned for not only changing the lives of our lucky winners; it’s the most effective fundraising event we have to help change the lives and living conditions of the brave men and women who have defended our country. Funds raised from the RSL Art Union lotteries help us support those people who now need our help.
We thank you for your support: without you we wouldn’t be able to provide the much-needed services to these men and women, and their families, who desperately need our support.
Where Is the RSL Art Union Draw Held?
A public draw is held for each and every Art Union: it’s held at the RSL Art Union office which is located on Level 2, 283 St Pauls Terrace, Fortitude Valley in Queensland – or as specified on Art union tickets.
Is Tax Payable on My First Prize Win?
No! The great news is that all prizes from RSL Art Unions are tax-free to the value of the prize.
What If I Win First Prize, but Choose Not to Live in the Property?
This is a great question, because you do have alternatives. You might choose to –
- Sell the property ‘tax-free’;
- Add the property to your investment portfolio, or
- Rent the property to achieve rental income.
- What Should I Do with the Gold Bullion?
If you’re lucky enough to win Gold Bullion you can either take possession of the Gold Bullion, or you can sell it to claim its value in cash. It’s important to note that selling costs and market variations will apply when selling Gold Bullion.