The RSL Art Union is very proud to offer its supporters this exciting opportunity to win the ultimate trifecta: an entire property portfolio! Three apartments worth a staggering $1.7 million!
Someone holding a valid ticket will win this prize, and it will be a life-changing moment for the lucky winner. Firstly, you’ll have decisions to make. Will you sell all three apartments (tax-free of course) and become an instant millionaire, or will you decide to keep these fabulous apartments, sit back, and enjoy your estimated yearly rental income of $88,920? (THAT”S WHAT WE WOULD DO!) And all it takes is just one ticket!
What an unbelievable choice – now you have the freedom to live, rent, or sell these apartments – it’s up to you!
The lucky First Prize winner will become the envied owner of not one, but THREE luxury, furnished apartments – all in popular sought-after locations; all with spectacular views.
No. 1: ‘Brighton Marina’ 1703, 4 Como Crescent, Southport, Queensland, 4215
- Fantastic Gold Coast Marina Views
- You’ll have amazing views of the ocean and the marina;
- This central location offers quick and easy access to some of the Gold Coast’s best restaurant precincts, divine beaches, and many local amenities;
- You’ll enjoy luxury resort-style facilities, including gym, indoor lap-pool, sauna, BBQ and theatre.
Southport on the Gold Coast
Southport is situated just north of Surfers Paradise, alongside Broadwater. There’s so much to enjoy in Southport for both residents and visitors alike, such as –
- Some of Australia’s most famous beaches;
- Easy access to Surfers Paradise and home to many entertainment venues and fabulous restaurants;
- Beautiful walkways along the waterfront, with lovely parklands and children’s playgrounds.
No. 2: ‘Aurora’ 122, 420 Queen Street, Brisbane, Queensland, 4000
- Iconic Brisbane Story Bridge and River Views
- This property boasts wonderful Brisbane Story Bridge and river views;
- You’ll be located right in the heart of the Brisbane Central Business District; just steps from Brisbane’s financial, shopping, and dining precincts;
- This beautiful home contains a study nook and has first-class facilities, including gym, heated lap-pool, sauna, sundeck, BBQ area, and theatre.
Brisbane – Queensland
Beautiful Brisbane is renowned for its laid-back cosmopolitan lifestyle with its gorgeous warm climate. This city has something for everyone, including a wide range of shopping and dining facilities, and great entertainment and sporting options.
Brisbane’s residents and visitors all enjoy –
- A strong, vibrant cultural scene, including the Queensland Art Gallery and the Queensland Performing Arts Centre;
- World-class shopping, from trendy upmarket boutiques to popular markets;
- An amazing range of entertainment and fine dining options, including many awarded and renowned restaurants and cafes.
No. 3: ‘Ramada Marcoola’ 3501, 923 David Low Way, Marcoola, Queensland, 4564-
- Serene Sunshine Coast Lake Views
- With this lovely property you’ll enjoy stunning ocean views of Marcoola Beach;
- The apartment is located just steps from the beach; just a short drive from Noosa and the renowned shopping destination ‘Hasting’s Street’, as well as Maroochydore and Coolum;
- You’ll enjoy resort-style facilities, including restaurant, bar, pool, and gym.
Marcoola on the Sunshine Coast
Marcoola is a little more than 100 kilometres north of Brisbane, located north of the Maroochy River. This beautiful area boasts uncrowded beaches, and a quiet, peaceful small-town atmosphere.
Both visitors and residents of Marcoola enjoy –
- Famous beaches; perfect for surfers, swimmers, and those who prefer to walk;
- Perfect, central Sunshine Coast location, with close proximity to an extensive range of shopping and dining options;
- Sand dunes and beaches and grassy parklands: there’s a huge range of activities available, from fishing, cycling, surfing, kayaking, whale watching, and of course the laying and hatching of the famous Hawksbill Turtle.
The RSL Art Union: We Care!
Today, the RSL Art Union is widely known for completely changing the lives of its many lucky winners. More importantly, the RSL Art Union is the most successful and effective fundraising activity we have for raising the funds required to ensure proper care and support for those men and women who defend our wonderful country.
With your continued support we hope to continue this long-held tradition of mateship for many, many more years. Again, we sincerely thank all our supporters – without your continued generosity our support programs would not be possible.