Win a Waterfront Lifestyle Home!
The Endeavour Foundation returns once more with an incredible prize home! This $1.3 million first prize home is a stylish, modern property that is just a stone’s throw away from the Manly Boat Harbour. The first prize also includes a Stacer 429 Rampage boat!
When you buy your tickets in an Endeavour Prize Home raffle, you help people who need it most. With your support, every day over 1,000 people with disabilities receive accommodation support tailored to their individual needs, and over 2,350 are supported in employment every week.
The prize home in Manly showcases all the luxuries of modern living combined with the calm, nautical charm of a waterfront style property. This home features dual living options. The second level of the home hosts the main living area, three bedrooms, and a balcony with harbour views. The first level features a private guest room, a separate kitchenette, a lounge room, and a spacious deck. When you step outside, you will also be greeted by your very own swimming pool!
Don’t let this one slip away! Buy your tickets now and you might have a new waterfront lifestyle property in the first week of August!
About the Endeavour Prize Home
This beautiful property in Manly has a total living area of 215 square metres and an outdoor living area of 40 square metres. The home comes fully furnished, and has the following features:
- Double-level home, with 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms
- Living room includes a 55” LG curved OLED LED TV with a sound bar
- Kitchen on the second level includes five hob gas stove top, Nespresso capsule coffee machine, built in two-seater breakfast bar, and balcony bi-folding pass-through
- Separate kitchenette in first level includes fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave and bi-folding kitchen pass-through to balcony
- Separate lounge on lower level fitted with 50” LED TV and sound-bar
- Study with double desk unit, integrated shelving units, and floating window seat with drawer storage
- Plunge pool with stone wall water feature, pontoon style sunning deck and frameless glass pool fence
- Ducted air conditioning
- Single entry three-car garage with storage nook
- Separate boat house with single garage door, separate double door entry onto timber decking
- Laundry with 7.5 kg frontload washing machine and Elux frontload dryer
- State-of-the-art Naskam Security system, with 6 months of free monitoring included
- Free transfer of title
- 12 months free council rates
- 12 months free water & sewerage access charges
Not only will you win this beautiful home, but you also get to win a brand new Stacer 429 Rampage boat! This boat is from Wynnum Marine, and it includes:
- Yamaha 30HMHL Motor
- Wide side deck
- Bimini cover
- Safety gear
To top it all off, the first prize winner of Draw 401 will also receive a $1,000 EFTPOS gift card for travelling. Incredible! Go and buy your tickets today.
Don’t Forget these Important Dates
Remember the following dates:
- Lottery Closes on Wednesday, August 3, 2016 at 8:00 P.M. (AEST)
- Lottery Draw is on Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 11:00 A.M. (AEST)
Location and Lifestyle at Manly
Do you enjoy the sea? Do you like living in a quiet suburb? Do you like to live in a place that is conveniently located near the airport and the central business district? Then all of these – and more – can come true when you win your $1.3 million property at Manly!
Manly is a charming seaside suburb in Brisbane that boasts a lively atmosphere of entertainment, dining and boutique shopping experience. Here are some of the highlights of living at the Manly prize home:
- Manly Boat Harbour is less than 50 metres away.
- Brisbane Airport is 20 minutes away.
- Manly is a charming seaside village which is approximately 30 minutes from Brisbane CBD.
- Great dining options are within two blocks of the home.
- There are grocery stores and shops are less than 50 metres from the house.
- Parks and local beaches are within walking distance from the prize home.
- Manly Creative Markets are held every Sunday and are a five-minute walk away from the property.
- The Wynnum-Manly Yacht Club is 500 metres and the Wynnum Golf Club is less than 4 kilometres from the home.
- Schools are approximately 1 kilometre from the prize home.
Dining and Shopping Options
If you want to indulge in some great dishes, you can head out for a short drive to Fish Café Food & Wine Bar, which is strategically located to feature great views of the Manly Marina. If you want some freshly baked goods, you can go to the Golden Crust Bakery. If you in the mood for Asian cooking, go to King’s Indian Cuisine for some great Tandoori Lamb Cutlets or Sour Lime Chicken. If you want a good cup of coffee, then you have a choice of many quaint cafes, including Cambridge Lane Espresso, Celtic Corner Bar & Bistro, and Keith’s on Cambridge.
Manly is also a great place if you are looking for eclectic shopping options. The Manly Creative Market is open every Sunday and features local and international items. This is Brisbane’s second oldest continuously operating creative-based market. You can find so many things in this market, like hats, pots, earrings, necklaces, clothes and potted plants. There are also shops like Ebb + Flow Boutique Studio and AW-SS that feature good selection of clothing and accessories.
The Mad Hatters Bookshop is also a great place to visit. This store not only sells books, but also offers classes and workshops in store covering drawing and creative writing.
Relax or Have an Adventure
Living in Manly gives you the chance to relax at home, or have a relaxing day out. You can head to Endota Spa, Manly Acupuncture or Hair & Beauty on Cambridge for much needed R&R.
You can also explore the Manly Gallery. This gallery features original paintings, sculptures, glass pieces and ceramics created by talented artists living and working in Queensland.
Manly is also popular destination for barbecues, picnics and water activities such as jet skiing, windsurfing and fishing. So you will never get bored in this small, colourful place that you might call home!
Visit the Nearby Areas
If you live in Manly, you are very near the foreshores of Wynnum, Sandgate and Shorncliffe. Wynnum features the popular esplanade. This is a delightful wading pool and water park for children. So if you have kids who want a wholesome day of fun, this is a great place to go. Sandgate is known for its architectural history, so it is a good choice for some sightseeing. Sandgate also has a flat esplanade running the length of the beach. Shorncliffe is filled with picnic facilities and small, charming beaches that will be perfect for a weekend.
If you are looking for a different kind of adventure, then you can always take a short drive to the inner city of Brisbane, where there are all kinds of restaurants to try and events to watch.
Visit the Property
The winning prize home is located at 232 Stratton Terrace, Manly QLD, 4179. You are free to visit the property from 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. (AEST) from June 3, 2016 to August 3, 2016.
If you are traveling from the Sunshine Coast, take the Sunshine Motorway south towards Brisbane. Merge onto the M1 and take the M1/Gateway Motorway exit towards Gold Coast/Brisbane Airport. Then, take the Wynnum Road exit and turn towards Wynnum. Take slight right onto Preston Road/State Route 30. Afterwards, turn left onto Manly Road, and then right on Ernest Street, and then slight left onto Kooralgin Street. Next, turn left onto Benalla Street, and then take an immediate right onto Stratton Terrace. Look for the Endeavour Foundation signs, and you will arrive at the property.
If you are traveling from the Gold Coast, take the M1 north towards Brisbane. Take the M1/Gateway Motorway exit towards Sunshine Coast/Brisbane Airport. Then, take the Wynnum Road exit and turn towards Wynnum. Aftwerwards, take slight right onto Preston Road/State Route 30. Then turn left onto Manly Road, and then right on Ernest Street, and then slight left onto Kooralgin Street. Next, turn left onto Benalla Street, and then take an immediate right onto Stratton Terrace. You should see the Endeavour Foundation signs, and then you will arrive at the property.
With regards to parking, there are limited spots available. If you are going to Manly, please adhere to the parking signs and respect other people’s homes. You never know – they could be your new neighbours!
Buy Your Tickets Today!
If you want a shot at this incredible prize home and boat, then simply click the “Buy Your Tickets Now” button, and you will be taken to the Endeavour site where you can get your tickets. All you have to do is fill up an easy form, and your tickets will be entered into the raffle.
These are the ticket prices for the prize home raffle:
- Buy 1 ticket for $10
- Buy 4 tickets for $30
- Buy 10 tickets for $50
- Buy 14 tickets for $60
- Buy 30 tickets for $100
Early Bird Prize
If you purchase your ticket before July 6, 2016, you get the chance to win the Early Bird Prize! This prize is a Sydney holiday package that includes a luxury dinner cruise. This prize is valued at $4,000.
Support the Charity
The Endeavour Foundation supports thousands of people with disabilities all over the country. The goal of the foundation is to help them lead active and fulfilling lives. All of the money raised through the prize home lotteries go to the At Home With Choices programme. This programme provides opportunities for individuals to live in modern, accessible housing that fits their needs.
These home built by Endeavour are equipped with smart technology to help keep people with disabilities safe, and help them connect with their community. The homes also give them the unique opportunity to have greater control in all aspects of their lives.
Some of the features of these homes are:
- Intelligent home sensors to keep everyone inside the home safe
- Telehealth devices remote to easy monitor health conditions
- Emergency call systems that are tailored to the needs of the inhabitants of the home
- Intelligent home sensors to keep everyone inside the home safe
- Mobile enabling apps and communication tools to help boost lifestyle and skills
- Home control options to easily access and control home fixtures and appliances, such as lighting, air conditioning, etcetera
The Endeavour Foundation was established in Queensland back in 1951. Today, this not-for-profit organisation helps more and more individuals with disabilities by providing opportunities for work and social participation. Endeavour also provides quality specialist behavior support.
65 years have passed since the humble beginnings of this organisation. With your strong support and encouragement, Endeavour will continuously support people along their life journey!